Enlightened Thinkers Knew About Inner Strength
Everyone’s spiritual path will endure hardships and challenges that only enlightened thinkers can overcome. These challenges transform the body and soul into stronger versions through self-development that are necessary to gain higher levels of consciousness. Without pain humanity would have no resistance to strengthen our spiritual bodies. No fears to raise our level of courage to new heights. Negative emotions are the flames to fuel the body and soul to transform from our lower nature.
“Grow through struggle and through pain. Individual learning is kind when the soul learns to walk through fire.” – Manly P. Hall
Mastering new crafts and skills helps build character in miraculous ways. It’s divine alchemy from within at it’s purest form. Being self-taught is the primary teacher for any human being as it uses creative aspects of inner manifesting change into reality. Knowing thy self is among the noblest deeds and virtues to conquer in one’s lifetime. Enlighten yourself, build self-confidence, and rid away all fears from your aura.
All matters within the mind can be dealt with proper mental training using the subconscious minds power. The power of the subconscious mind can reverse any negative mental disorder, behavior, addiction or fear if you understand fundamental laws that dictate mental wave states. First, understand “patterns and repetition”. Our subconscious mind records most of our daily repeated patterns.
Overcome Anxiety and Negative Fears Within
There are options available to help reduce anxieties torment. Anxiety has shown to be a number 1 cause of stress in this generation, and most are social anxieties for unknown related causes. Some suspect technology devices affecting our brains wave patterns; others assume social media is disconnecting us from human engagement. Whatever the case may be, SOLUTIONS ARE NOW HERE!
Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Anxieties and Panic Attacks:
- Binaural Beats for Focus –Regulate brain waves into calm states. Best used to distract the conscious mind from over thinking with arthritic beats and tones to soothe the conscious mind.
- Social Anxiety PLR Special – Professional made content for mental health involving solutions to healing social anxiety disorders. How it affects your daily life. How many people suffer from it, and ways to counter it forever? All the knowledge and facts about social anxiety you in one Ebook.
- Natural Remedies – Having a cup of green tea has shown to relax the central nervous system within minutes after drinking. Research shows that L-theanine helps curb a rising heart rate and blood pressure, and a few small human studies have found that it reduces anxiety.
- Aerobic Exercise Training – Movement is life. Without oxygen flowing in and out of thebody prevents blood vessels to loosen, making it difficult to breath. Studies show anxiety is related to constricted blood vessels in the brain tightening up. Daily exercise for 20 minutes a day can dilate blood vessels to reduce anxiety.
- Yoga Practice – Studies from Harvard Mental Health has proven Yoga meditation practices reduces anxiety and depression significantly. With enough practice using yoga as a treatment can have definite healing effects overtime. Do not underestimate the power of Yoga exercises. There is evidence yoga help increase heart rate variability, an indicator of the body’s ability to respond to stress.
“If you feel anxious when socially interacting. Chances are you are feeling the exhaustion that comes from hiding who you truly are. As it takes a lot of brain power to continually use a mask.” – Alan Watts
How to Build Character With Righteousness
An important aspect of self-development is acquiring good character, morals and principles to stand by that define your very being. Having a code to live by can be self-fulfilling as it gives your life meaning above the average norm, above average men and women.
Ancient Samarais lived by similar codes of honor that gave them inner strength above the average man or woman who merely followed basic rules of law. No they saught after Golden Virtues that develop a mans character into steel.
Miyamoto Musashi – “Accept everything just the way it is.
Do not seek pleasure for it’s own sake.
Do not under any circumstances depend on a partial feeling.
Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
Be detached from desire your whole life long.
Do not regret what you have done.
Never be jealous.
Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
In all things have no preferences.
Be indifferent to where you live.
Do not pursue the taste of good food.
Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
Never collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
Do not fear death.
Do not seek to possess goods for your old age.
Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
You may abandon your body, but never abandon your honor.
Never stray from the Way.”
Focus on building a stronger mind and body. With those two factors as your primary goal your life will improve with no complication. Follow a code to stand by, or create your own philosophy, way of life that dictates your spiritual growth as some of the great enlightened thinkers of our passed have.